Douglass Hills City Permits
Meeting Room Rental
- The meeting room may be used by Douglass Hills’ residents only or for non-profit organizations approved by the mayor. There is a $75.00 nonrefundable charge for organizations and a $50.00 non-refundable charge for citizens. In addition, a $25.00 cleaning deposit will be required and will be returned upon inspection of the room and no damages have occurred. Two checks made out to the City of Douglass Hills are required. One for the use of the room and the other for the $25 cleaning fee.
- The person excepting the responsibility for the room must be in attendance at the event and must be a resident in the City of Douglass Hills.
- City events or emergency meetings will supersede any planned event.
- There will be no smoking or alcoholic beverages permitted.
- The council room is not suitable for children’s birthday parties and therefore will not be approved.
- According to the instructions from the fire marshal, there will be no more than 76 people permitted in the meeting room at one time.
- A key will be given to the resident after signing the contract 24 hours prior to the event during city office hours: 8:30 AM until 5 PM Monday through Friday. And the key is returned in the room has been inspected and approved by the mayor, the $25 cleaning fee check will be returned.
City emergency phone number is 777-1760