Douglass Hills City Permits
Faye Tanner Gazebo Rental
1. The Faye Tanner gazebo located in the Warren C. Walker Park may be reserved by the Douglass Hills residents for $100,000 for a special event. Non-residents may use the gazebo for $125.00. A deposit of said amount must be made 30 days prior to the special event. A refund will be granted due to inclement weather.
2. The event must take place prior to sunset.
3. NO ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES WILL BE ALLOWED in the Warren C. Walker Parle
4. While smoking is not prohibited in the park, it should be discouraged.
5. The person making the deposit will be responsible for the clean-up. The gazebo should be left in the condition you found it. Trash containers will be provided in the park.
6. The privacy of surrounding residents should be respected. Unacceptable or rowdy behavior is not acceptable.
7. You may utilize the Crosby School parking lot (if space is available).• Absolutely No unauthorized vehicles are allowed in the park at any time. Parking authorized areas ONLY.
8. Park perpendicular to the park on Gatehouse Lane ( on the easement to the sidewalk) in good weather. In wet weather, do not park on grassy areas.
9. City-sponsored events will have first priority.
10. If an emergency arises, please call 777-1760.
11. Adequate supervision will be given to large groups.
12. Any damage to the park facilities or gazebo is the responsibility of the renter.